20060828

screw me! ha. no.

Management Papers down, babehhh!! But it's screwed luh. Can you believe it?! I studied everything that came out for essay today!! BUT... My damn brain DIED on me at the WRONG time. Screw it!! And yes, those important points which were needed to ooooooze out of the brain at that very moment just went away without a trace. Maybe it went through some osmosis diffusion effect and turned itself into beads and beads of perspiration. The Sports Hall was so warm and packed with 900 students. Urg, just imagine the instensity and pressure and heat and urgggg, SUNLIGHT beaming unto my face!!!! Such O'Levelish feelings.. Sigh, all in all, blame myself for the LAST MINUTE REVISION and prolly the lack of sleep last night. Thanks to coffee, which was supposed to keep me awake while I work my butt off, I couldn't sleep and was feeling so tired 3AM in the morning. To think I have to wake up 4 hours later. Heartaches weren't enough, suffering from a minor headache, a terrible backache, crampy tummy and a buttache.

Sigh, what's over is done with.

Time to pull out my computer skills textbook which has been stuck in my heap of mess. I bet it has collected a lot of dust, 'cause seriously, CSA is the very last subject I would ever revise. Hmm, Accountings is FORGONE. :) Man, my brain's feeling like a sour plum now, where you know juices get squeezed out dry. I can't exactly think now.. It's prolly malfuctioning already. Oh wait, it's always malfuctioning. Ha. Oh alright, I'm going to pull out the book out of the dirt already.

Holidays, please wait while I'm coming :)
Love y'all.
PS: Happy Belated Birthday Michelle! <3
Roses are RED :p Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home